Agreements with BOCES
Currently SUNY Canton has signed agreements with the following BOCES Centers. Students are encouraged to speak to their guidance counselor to learn the specifics about the agreement for their particular program and BOCES Center. We are continuously adding to our list of participating centers, therefore you should check with your counselor to see if your particular center has established an agreement since this printing.
|BOCES Program||SUNY Canton|
|Auto Tech./ Auto Mech./ Auto Service||Auto Mech. and Auto Tech.||Auto Services-3|
|Building Trades/ Carpentry I & II||Construction||Wood Structures-3|
|Precision Machining/ Machine Trades I & II||Mechanical, Industrial, Auto Mech., Auto Tech.||Manuf. Process I-3 and Manuf. Process II-3|
|CAD/CAM (Computer Drafting)||Mechanical, Construction, Air Cond, Civil , Build. Const.||1. Computer Drafting - 5
1. Construction Drafting - 3
2. Blueprint Reading & Drafting - 2
|Electronics I & II||Electrical||2. Digital Circuits-3|
|Early Childhood Occupations||Early Childhood|| 4. Wellness in Young Children-3
Field Placement I-1
|Office Tech.|| Bus. Admin.
Office Tech: Administrative Asst
|2. Intro. Word Proc.-1
2. Intro. Sprdshts.-1
2. Intro. Database-1
2. Elec. Keybrding-1
2. Bus. Communication-4
|Practical Nursing||Nursing||3. Adaptation Nursing 1-6|
|Computer Careers||PC and Network Support & Service Technician||Computer Maintenance Technician-3
Microsoft Network Essentials-2
Computer Maintenance Technician II-3
Computer Applications for Engineering Technology-2
Intro to Computer Programming for Engineering Technology-1
- Proficiency Exam and Portfolio required.
- Proficiency Exam required.
- Challenge Exam option - Applicants who have completed a practical nursing education program may enter the RN program at the 2nd semester by passing the Excelsior College Degree Fundamentals of Nursing exam with a score of 45 or better. The student must also have completed the other courses required during the first semester.
- Must meet entrance requirements to program and all other articulated criteria.
Office of Admissions
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
(315) 386-7123 or