Agribusiness Management - Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Agribusiness Management degree program, the student will:
- Interdisciplinary approach to problem solving and situational analysis in the agribusiness arena.
- Develop and utilize skills and techniques to allow for successful communication of ideas and concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Develop and apply skills in entrepreneurial and managerial thought processes and decision making.
- Acquire a working knowledge of business
management principles as they apply in the
agricultural arena that will translate
directly into vital competencies for careers
- Understand the theoretical economic framework and real-world markets in which all agribusinesses operate.
- Achieve a level of academic ability and
intellectual curiosity to facilitate successful
transition to managerial positions or
Agribusiness Curriculum Coordinator
MacArthur Hall 322
Phone: (315) 386-7649
Fax: (315) 386-7933