Classic Cuisine Catering - Outside Groups
- Contact Betty Connolly, Community Program Director, at 386-7013 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule an event.
- Once event is confirmed, contact Nicole Gooder, Catering Coordinator, at 386-7634 or email@example.com for your dining needs.
- For morning refreshments, luncheons, afternoon/evening refreshments a minimum group of 25 is required.
- Please allow seven days notice. We recommend 3 weeks notice for events of 50 guests or more. Larger receptions or dinners require extra planning which could take several months to organize, so please plan accordingly.
- Custom Menus available by contacting Nicole Gooder, Catering Coordinator, at 386-7634 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dinner events require a minimum of 75 guests in the Miller Campus Center.
- For luncheon, dinner or reception a minimum of 200 guests is required in Chaney Dining Center. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at time of reservation. Upon completion of your event, the catering department will send a bill to the party for the remainder of payment in full.
- As licensed food service operators, we are required to meet NYS Health Department regulations. All left over food is the property of the catering department and will be handled in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Board of Health. Customers may not bring food products into a licensed facility without authorization.
- All prices are quoted at a per person rate. All services will be assessed a 15% gratuity and 8% NYS sales tax. If your group is tax exempt please fax your form to 386-7948 one week prior to your event.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617