Students, Faculty and Staff may upload your own photo for your ROO card. You can access this at www.GET.CBORD.com. Please follow the requirements below for a successful upload.
- Both of your eyes must be visible. You can’t wear sunglasses or use a picture in which only one of your eyes is showing.
- You must be the only person in your photo. No group photos, and no photos with your dog.
- You have to be recognizable. Make sure that the photo quality is good enough that you’re easily identifiable from your picture. Again, it will be matched with the photo from your ID.
- You can’t cover your head. You can’t wear a hat or any head covering, unless it’s for religious purposes. If you wear a religious head covering, you should still show as much of your face as you can
- You can’t digitally alter your picture. Your picture should look as much like you as possible. Don’t use an Instagram or Snapchat filter.
- You must be in focus and the photo must be in color. No blurry pics. Make sure you’re easily recognizable, and your photo should be in color using no filters.
- No dark spots or shadows. Dark spots and shadows will make your face harder to see and recognize.
- No side profiles. Your face and body should be centered and facing forward.
- You must submit a current photo.
- You can crop or rotate your photo to ensure it meets the requirements. This photo should be facing upright and cropped. The pic should be far enough away that your entire face and head can be seen, but close enough that you can’t see more of your body than your shoulders. Once you're done editing your picture, click "Save Image."
- To upload your pic, the photo must be in one of these formats: .jpg, .gif, or .png. File size should not exceed 1 megabyte.
Approvals may take up to 3 business days. You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. If your photograph is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
Pick up your ROO card from the One Hop Shop in Miller Campus Center. When you pick up your ID card, you are required to provide your student ID number and bring a photo ID (a driver's license, identification card, passport, or most recent high school ID).
There is a $15 replacement fee charged for all lost cards. Active cards that are no longer in working order may be replaced at no charge when you turn in your current card. Replacement card are available at the One Hop Shop in Miller Campus Center.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315)386-7210.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Meal Plans/IDs: 315-386-7624
Campus Store: 315-386-7319
Textbook Center: 315-386-7112