Career Services will make every effort to assist your company/organization connect with our students. Jobs 4 Roos is SUNY Canton's recruiting web portal. Through the site employers may:
- Post part-time, full-time, internship, and summer positions
- Collect resumes from applicants
- Request and schedule on-campus interviews
- Request time/space for on-campus information sessions, class presentations, and information table sessions
While we prefer employers to use Jobs 4 Roos, we will also be happy to work with you on the phone at (315) 386-7119 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUNY Canton currently holds a Fall Career Fair annually. As demand warrants, we occasionally also host a spring fair. For Information including on-line registration login to Jobs4Roos.
Academic Programs at SUNY Canton
Below are links to descriptions of the academic programs at SUNY Canton by school:
The Career Services staff are members of the National Association of
Colleges and Employers (NACE) and adheres to their Principles for
SUNY Canton provides career services to all students and graduates on an equal opportunity basis. We do not knowingly offer any services to employers who discriminate in their recruiting practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap/disability, affectional orientation, marital, parental, or veteran status.
Third-party employers are welcome to register with SUNY Canton through Jobs 4 Roos, but only to post specific jobs.
If you are an employer looking for national information on job outlook, salary, training information, etc. Career Services recommends and uses two services.
- US Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook - Provides job information like: training and education needed, earnings, expected job growth, nature of the job, and working conditions.
- Salary data for professions searchable by region: Salary.com or SalaryList.com.
SUNY Canton Career Services Office
Miller Campus Center, Room 134
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Office: (315) 386-7119
Fax: (315) 386-7980