Learning, Earning, and Investing:
Facts, Benefits, Strategies About Money Management
A Workshop for All K-12 Teachers
May 19, 2006
Campus Center 214
Director: Marcellina Hamilton
Welcome -Jonathan Gueverra, Dean, Business and Public Service
Why is Saving and Investing Education Important? Features of Learning, Earning, and Investing (LEI)
- Lesson I: Invest in Yourself
- Lesson II: What Is a Stock?
- Lesson III: Reading the Financial Pages: In Print and Online
- Lesson IV: What are Mutual Funds?
- Lesson V:How to Buy and Sell Stocks and Bonds
- Lesson VI: What Is a Stock Market?
- Lesson VII: Building Wealth over the Long Term
- Lesson VIII: Lessons from History: Stock Market Crashes
Distribution of Certificates
This workshop was sponsored by Canton Center for Economic Education with the support of SUNY Canton.
|PARTICIPANT LIST||SCHOOL DISTRICT|
|Joe Binion||Salmon River CSD|
|Tony Fiacco||Canton CSD|
|Mark Hamilton||Salmon River CSD|
|David Jones||Beaver River CSD|
|Roger Keating||Brushton-Moira CSD|
|Tammy Keating-Malark||Northern Adirondack CSD|
|David Price||Ogdensburg CSD|
|Leigh Stark||Potsdam CSD|
|Marcia Thompson||Hammond CSD|
|Tresa Wilson||Madrid-Waddington CSD|
Center for Economic Education
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, Ny 13617