Below is the list of potential graduates listed by school. Candidates are urged to check the list to ensure that their name and degree title are correct.
If you have confidentiality on your record or your name appeared in the program in the last two years under the major you are graduating in, your name will NOT appear in the program.
Change Deadline: May 1
To correct any spelling errors please contact the Office of the Registrar, French Hall 105 or call 315-386-7042.
To report missing information or incorrect denotations, etc. please contact the School Dean’s Office:
- Business & Liberal Arts, Faculty Office Building 416 or call 315-386-7328
- Canino School of Engineering Technology, Nevaldine North 105 or call 315-386-7411
- Science, Health and Criminal Justice, Cook Hall 125 or call 315-386-7401
List of Potential Graduates - Verify Your Name Below
- School of Business & Liberal Arts
- School of Science, Health and Criminal Justice
- Canino School of Engineering Technology
* graduating with honors based on current GPA, not including this semester 3.25-3.49
** graduating with high honors based on current GPA, not including this semester 3.50-3.74
*** graduating with highest honors based on current GPA, not including this semester 3.75-4.0
% met graduation requirements prior to May 2012
Special Events Office
Richard W. Miller Campus Center, 211
Debra A. Lowry