- B.S. Technology Education, Oswego State University
- A.A.S. Automotive Technology, SUNY Canton
- Polaris Industries, Corporate Trainer and Technical Service Representative
- JCB USA, Engineering Technician
- Automotive Mechanic, Federal DOT
- United States Army, Artillery Mechanic
Instructional Support Associate
- Worked within the powersports industry for over 20 years.
- Owned a powersports vehicle repair facility that serviced most recreational vehicle brands.
- Factory certifications from manufacturers such as Polaris Industries, Victory Motorcycle, Mercury Marine, Yamaha Marine.
- Worked as a service trainer for Polaris Industries training Polaris technicians at many of the training centers across the United States.
- Is chair for the New York State Championship Motorcycle Technology Competition for Skills USA.