Demographic Trend Information
The demographic trends documents break down the student body by race/ethnicity, gender, age, permanent residence, family demographics, military status, student type, student level, degree level being sought, full-time/part-time status, on/off campus residency, and course delivery. Information is provided for all students (including non-degree and high school students), degree-seeking students only, and for first-time, full-time freshmen only. Fall data is provided for 2009-2017, and spring data is provided for 2011-2016.
- Fall Semester All Students
- Fall Semester First-Time, Full-Time Freshmen
- Fall Semester Degree-Seeking Students
- Spring Semester All Students
- Spring Semester First-Time, Full-Time Freshmen
- Spring Semester Degree-Seeking Students