Student Service Center
The Student Service Center "One Hop Shop", located on the ground floor of the Miller Campus Center, was established as a central location where students can go for all of their enrollment processing needs. It consists of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Registrar, and meal Plan/Student ID staff.
Things you can do at the One Hop Shop:
- Pay for parking tags, library and parking fines, residence life charges
- Process your tuition bill
- Add and drop classes
- Check the status of your financial aid
- Check the status of your refund
- Make appointments with Financial Aid staff
- Get your student ID or make meal plan adjustments
- Set up a Roo Express Account
- Pick up student and employee payroll checks.
- Submit paperwork for processing.
- And lots more!!
If we cannot answer your question at the One Hop Shop, we will make sure you are directed to the appropriate persons and offices. Come on over!!