Student Service Center
The Student Service Center, located in the lower level of French Hall, was established as a central location where students could go to get information about financial aid, billing, and make payments.
The reception desk staff answers questions concerning student billing, financial aid matters and will assist students who need to meet with a financial aid advisor, the College Accountant, or other student accounts staff.
If we cannot answer your question at the Student Service Center we will make sure you are directed to the appropriate persons and offices.
Although the Registrar Office is not physically a part of the Student Service Center; it is located on the lower level of French Hall adjacent to the Student Service Center. The Admissions Office is located on the upper level of French Hall.
Things You Can Do At The Student Service Center:
- Process Your College Bill
- Check on the Status of Your Financial Aid
- Submit Financial Aid Paperwork
- Make an Appointment to Meet with a Financial Aid Advisor
- Pay a Telephone Bill, Parking Ticket, or Library Fine
- Pick Up Refund Checks
- Pick Up Student and Employee Payroll Checks