Student Service Center (One Hop Shop)
The Student Service Center, also known as the "One Hop Shop", is located on the ground floor of the Miller Campus Center and was established as a central location where students can go for all of their enrollment related processing needs. It consists of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Registrar, and Meal Plan/Student ID staff.
Current Office Hours are Monday thru Friday as follows:
|Monday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||4:30 PM|
Things you can do at the One Hop Shop:
- Pay for parking tags, library and parking fines, residence life charges
- Process your tuition bill
- Add and drop classes
- Check the status of your financial aid
- Check the status of your refund
- Make appointments with Financial Aid staff
- Get your student ID
- Make meal plan adjustments
- Set up a Roo Express Account
- Pick up a paycheck (student and employee payroll)
- Submit paperwork for processing
- 2 Student Computers are available for business use.
- And lots more!!
With soo much going on in the One Hop Shop we started a monthly newsletter to keep you informed with the most up-to-date information. Below you can view previous versions of the newsletter which is sent via email to all students and faculty/staff on a monthly basis. Each newsletter contains a calendar of monthly events along with important reminders and information on hot topics for that month.
We strive to continually improve your experience with interatctions you have with our offices. Please feel free to complete our Customer Satisfaction Survey to let us know what kind of experience you had contacting the One Hop Shop, how we are doing and where we can improve.
If we cannot answer your question at the One Hop Shop, we will make sure you are directed to the appropriate persons and offices. Come on over!!