Home > Green
Ten (10) Simple Things
- Select double-sided versus single-sided when printing and photocopying documents.
- Take notes on both sides of your notebook paper.
- Encourage electronic communications over printed communications.
- Paper or Plastic? Neither! Carry reusable bags in your car and take them into stores when shopping.
- Plan your car trips so many things can be done at once—also try not to drive one day a week.
- Recycle your soda can.
- Reduce junk mail. Opt-out by taking your name of mailing lists. Ask the company to send an electronic catalog instead.
- Try to find a local source for everything you consume.
- Use white vinegar and a lint free cloth instead of glass cleaner and paper towels for cleaning.
- Drink filtered tap water instead of buying bottled water.