Financial Education & Planning Tools
Financial Planning Tools and Calculators
Enter your personal information into these planning tools and calculators to receive guidance for meeting your financial goals. Actions include getting started, accumulating wealth, preparing to retire, saving for college, life's financial events and managing your money.
- TIAA Planning Tools & Calculators - calculators for budgeting, retirement saving, etc.
- Voya Financial Planning Calculators - calculate for college and retirement savings and more
- Voya Planning and Advice - articles about saving for retirement and other life goals
- MetLife Retirement Toolbox - retirement readiness tools and information
- VALIC Tools That You Can Use -calculators for college, retirement savings, budgeting, etc.
- Fidelity Calculators & Planning Tools - calculators for taxes, life insurance, and more
- Lifetime Income Calculator (U.S. DOL) - annuity calculator for savings, gains/losses, etc.
- Financial Planning Calculators (MyMoney.gov) - budgeting and planning worksheets, etc.
- Cornell University Financial Education & Planning - life & financial planning information
- ICMA-RC Retirement Savings & Paycheck Calculators - estimate what you need for retirement
- AOL Money & Finance Financial Planning Calculators - calculators for loans, debt, credit, etc.
- BankRate.com - calculators for mortgage, auto loan, investment, etc.
- Social Security Disability Benefits Guide (SimpleDollar) - how SS Disability works and how to calculate your benefits
- IndexedAnnuityInsights.com - calculators for risk tolerance, retirement savings, etc.
- BankRate.com - tools to compare interest rates for savings and loans
- Feed the Pig (AICPA) - tools to budget money, manage debt, and plan for life events
- FinancialMentor.com - information, a 52-week guide, and calculators to help build up savings, investments, and wealth for the future
- Retire On Your Terms (NRPC) - tools, calculators, budgeting, and more to help plan for the future
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Fax: (315) 386-7064