SUNY Canton
International Programs Office


The following forms might be needed depending on status and program.

I. Forms for SUNY and Non-SUNY students going out on study abroad programs

Application Forms:

II. Forms for ALL Accepted OUTGOING Study Abroad Students

Students who have been accepted into a SUNY Canton Study Abroad Program must complete and submit the following forms.

III. Additional Forms for NON-SUNY Canton Accepted OUTGOING Study Abroad Students

Accepted students who are not currently enrolled at SUNY Canton must also complete these additional forms:

All forms are posted as PDFs. You will need Adobe Reader to open the forms.