Home > Information Services
OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business is a service within Microsoft's Office 365 that provides online file storage that is accessible from anywhere and across multiple devices.
OneDrive for Business is separate from Microsoft's consumer-focused OneDrive
OneDrive for Business provides the following features:
- 1TB of cloud-based storage
- Upload files of up to 2GB in size
- Access your files from Outlook Web App (OWA), through mobile apps, or directly from the Microsoft Office suite.
- Share files with others in the organization, or outside the organization.
- Access to the Office Online applications (Word Online, Excel Online, Powerpoint Online, OneNote Online).
- Synchronize your files to your personal computer using the sync client (available for Windows, with a preview version currently available for Mac)
- Available to you as long as you are employed by the college or a registered student.
Learn more at the following Microsoft website, What is OneDrive for Business?
- In the Outlook Web App (OWA), click on the App Launcher in the upper left of the screen.
- If this is your first time selecting OneDrive, you may see the following Welcome page...
- Your OneDrive for Business documents library should now open, and you are ready to begin uploading, creating and sharing documents.
Click on the OneDrive tile.
Working with OneDrive for Business
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Help Desk Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
New York Time (GMT -5)