Home > IS > Computer Labs
- Wicks 006 - 40-seat computer classroom
- Wicks 008 - 30-seat computer classroom
- SL 122 - 20 Bibliographic Instruction Room/open access when not in use
- Cyber Café - 16-seat open access PC area - Dell all-in-one PCs available for use (limited software available)
- SL open access areas – multiple PCs available in various locations on the second floor of Southworth Library for open access use
- Laptops – approximately 100 laptops available to students for in-Library loan use
- North 119 - 42-seat computer classroom
- North 124 - 12-seat computer classroom
- North 128 - 24-seat computer classroom
- South 117 - 25-seat computer classroom
- South 119 - 25-seat computer classroom
- KH 101 - 20 laptops available in a flexible teaching/learning space
|Mobile Laptop Carts
- Available for ad-hoc use, by request.
A SUNY Canton username and password are required for using these lab computers.