Resources & Services for Online Students
Even if you do not come to the main campus of SUNY Canton, you may still use the Library's services. A login page will usually appear when 1st using a research database. This will be your username and password issued by SUNY Canton. From the Library's website at www.canton.edu/library you can:
- Search SLEUTH to find a book in the SUNY Canton library. If you find it, make a request and we will arrange for you to receive the material.
- If the title is not in SLEUTH, try other catalogs such as IcePac, WorldCat, the SUNYConnect Union Catalog or any other library's catalog. Make an InterLibrary Loan (ILL) request using the ILL link on the Library's website or within the database you are using. We will take care of the rest.
- Use any of the databases to find either full-text or a description of an article in journal, magazine or newspaper. Make an ILL request if necessary.
- Use the e-journal link to locate specific journal titles online.
- Use the link to contact a librarian for help with a research question.
- Call the SUNY Canton Library at (315) 386-7228.
- Contact the Office of Online Learning (315) 386-3878 or visit their website http://www.canton.edu/ol.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617