SBDC Women’s Business Bootcamp Focuses on Marketing
The SUNY Canton Small Business Development Center will be giving female entrepreneurs a marketing advantage at the Women’s Business Bootcamp.
“Our Women’s Business Bootcamps have always given women business owners the opportunity to network and market among themselves,” said SBDC Director Dale Rice. “This spring’s panel will provide a forum for the women entrepreneurs in our area to share strategies and ideas for improving the effectiveness of their own marketing.”
The SBDC has invited a panel of area women operating successful businesses for a discussion on successful marketing and will be sharing their best and worst marketing strategies. Panelists include:
- Elizabeth A. Halpen of Ms. Liz Artist Representative in Ogdensburg.
- Robin L. Barkley of The Ole Smokehouse in Madrid.
- Tania J. Sterling of TLC Real Estate in Gouverneur.
- Carmen Gendebien of Glow Day Skincare and Spa in Canton.
- Beverly J. Lazore of First Class Seconds in Akwesasne.
- Carol J. Spadaccini of Coakley’s Carpet One Ace Hardware in Canton.
The panel will be followed by a Q&A session and the chance for participants to share their own experiences. There will also be a luncheon and a Mini Marketplace display area where attendees can sell their products or showcase their businesses.
Registration is $30 for the panel discussion, a half table at the Mini Marketplace, and the luncheon. For more information or to register, contact the SUNY Canton SBDC at 315-386-7312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.