Home > Physical Plant > Mailroom
The Mailroom receives and distributes all classes of U.S. mail as well as intercampus mail.
Hours of Operation:
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Phone - 315-386-7322
Fax - 315-386-7905
Principal Mail & Supply Clerk
- All departments are allocated funds for postage needs and when these funds are exhausted, no further mailings will be allowed until authorized by the Business Office.
- All official mail must contain the account number of the department to be charged in the upper left-hand corner over the return address or it cannot be mailed.
- All bulk mailings will be sent at the least cost possible unless the person mailing specifies a preference: first-class, special delivery, Federal Express, UPS, Airborne Express Mail, RPS and common carrier.
- Films ordered by faculty members for classroom use are delivered to the School or department office on the regular mail delivery schedule. They are picked up for return on the same basis.
- Stamps are not available in the Mailroom, but may be purchased in the Campus Store.
- The Mailroom will forward first-class mail during vacations if a forwarding address is provided.
- When a large bulk mailing is contemplated, please give the Mailroom advance notice so as to assure funds being available in our U.S. Postal Permit Fund.
- Stamped, plain postal cards are available in the Mailroom. A C-1 is required.
- The Mailroom operates on a tight schedule in picking up mail between the various departments and locations on campus. This scheduling is necessary to meet pickups by the U.S. Post Office. No time is allowed for delivering or picking up other material not of a mail nature. If this service is required, please call the Mailroom and we will try to cooperate at the earliest convenient time.
- Special Delivery, U.P.S. and other courier services require that Mailroom staff sign when they accept delivery. When these items are delivered to addressee, a signature will also be required before the item will be released.
ESTIMATED TIME OF MAIL RUNS
(Subject to change if necessary and during summer months)
Pick up mail at the Post Office.
French Hall (upper & lower)
M & O (Physical Plant)
One Hop Shop
Veterinary Science / QMPS
Library (IT and Help Desk)
Wicks 023 & 211
One Hop Shop
French Hall *Final pick up before mail is picked up by the Post Office.*
(Do not pick up before 2:00 p.m.)
Health Center One Hop Stop
Library Post Office
Vet. Science CLOSED AT NOON
|SCHEDULE MAY CHANGE AS OFFICES MOVE AROUND, UNTIL THE FALL SEMESTER.|
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617