Qualified students are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships at the end of the second semester. These awards are designed to help defray the cost of books, supplies and tuition the sophomore year; and/or help defray the application fee for the required licensing exams taken at the end of the sophomore year.
The AAS curriculum
coordinator distributes the applications to the appropriate students prior to the conclusion of the second semester. The
majority of these scholarships require residency in that county to be eligible for consideration.
- Dr. Jerome DeSnyder - Adirondack County Dental Society
- Dr. James Rozanski - Dental Residency Program
- Madison County Dental Society
- Mohawk Valley Dental Hygiene Association
- Oneida-Herkimer Dental Society
- Onondaga County Dental Society
- Oswego County Dental Society
- St. Lawrence County Dental Society