Qualified students are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships. These awards are designed to help defray the cost of books, supplies and tuition the sophomore year; and/or help defray the application fee for the required licensing exams taken at the end of the sophomore year.
Scholarship applications are forwarded to the AAS Curriculum Coordinator who distributes to the appropriate students. The majority of these scholarships require residency in that county to be eligible for consideration.
- Adirondack County Dental Society
- Dr. James Rozanski Dental Residency Program
- Jefferson County Dental Society
- Madison County Dental Society
- Oneida-Herkimer Dental Society
- Onondaga County Dental Society
- Oswego County Dental Society
- St. Lawrence County Dental Society