Welcome to the Helpful Links section of our site. Below you can find all sorts of helpful links you may want to check out. Please be aware this page will always be a work in progress as new links are found to add, and outdated ones are deleted!. If you have a link to add to this page, please email us!
The first set of links are general links. The bottom set pertain to Student Nursing.
- NYSNA (New York State Nurses' Association)
- WorldWide Nurse
- NSNA (National Student Nurse Association)
- NCLEX Exam Information
- RNtoMSN - searchable database of all RN to MSN degree granting programs in the US
- Free-4U - over 10,000 nursing scholarships
- LearnHowToBecome.org - provides an overview of the profession, including the different types of nurses, what they do and how to get started
Debra Backus, Ph.D, RN, CNE, NEA-BC