Upstate Medical University Early Admissions Program
Upstate Medical University Early Admissions Program is an early admission program for high school seniors who excel in math and science and are committed to careers in the health professions. Students accepted into the program are guaranteed admission into an upper division bachelor/master's degree program at the SUNY Upstate Medical University at Syracuse after attending their first two years at SUNY Canton and completing all admission requirements.
The Upstate Medical University Early Admissions programs are:
- Cardiovascular Perfusion, BS
- Medical Biotechnology, BS
- Medical Technology, BS
- Medical Imaging Sciences, BS or BPS
- Physical Therapy, DPT
- Respiratory Care, BS
- Radiation Therapy, BS or BPS
Interested Students need to apply for Liberal Arts and Sciences: General Studies (Curriculum 0250) program. Call the Office of Admissions 315-386-7123/800-388-7123 for further details.
- All science courses must include laboratories.
- Upstate Medical University Early Admissions Program students are required to complete the Associate Degree and all requirements outlined in the Program acceptance letter.
- Accepted students must demonstrate leadership qualities by getting involved in extracurricular activities at SUNY Canton.