The Special Events Office is committed to meeting the logistical needs of the campus community and the public by coordinating services and facilities essential for successful events. In addition, the Special Events Office is responsible for the direction and supervision of many special projects and College events.
When scheduling conferences, workshops, banquets, receptions, and seminars, etc. for the public, the Special Events Office issues a facility permit, ensures appropriate support services and provides facility-fee billing according to College policies and procedures. When providing services, it is necessary to make the most efficient use of the campus resources while not compromising the academic mission of SUNY Canton.
Programs and Services
- Coordinates College Ceremonial Events:
- Supports the College Administration in the organization and implementation of events: Workshops, conferences, and meetings, etc.
- Coordinates logistics for conferences, workshops, seminars, etc. for the general public:
- Maintains a campus wide events calendar.
- Maintains campus-wide scheduling of all facilities
Through This Office You Can
- Reserve facilities and schedule support services to support your special event.
- Receive up to date information campus events information.
- Reserve the SUNY Canton College booth for trade show exhibits, open house, conference display, etc
- Participate in College events such as Graduation, Employee Recognition, etc.
- Receive advice on planning and implementing your special event
|Executive Director for Community Programs
Executive Director for Community Programs