For SUNY Canton Students Would you benefit from a 1:1 with a Registered Dietician?
- Individualized education & assistance based on your preferences and needs.
- Convenient 1:1 visits with a Registered Dietician and a follow up appointment.
- FREE & Private! No charge to the student.
- Call the Davis Health Center to schedule an appointment (315 386-7333) or email Julie with questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the following information and complete prior to your scheduled appointment
- Eat Fit Questionnaire – You can either complete this on the computer, save it and send a copy via email to the address above or print it out and bring it to your first appointment with the dietician.
- Food Log – Complete at least 3-5 days worth of food logs.
- This link gives you tips on how to keep a food log and portion size.
- Bring your log to your appointment.
- There are other dietary logs and motivational websites available free from the internet including apps for your iphone or android to download for free.
Other helpful information:
Body Mass Index (BMI) (http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ )
This link has some awesome information and resources. We will be happy to measure your height, weight and calculate your BMI on your first visit to the health center.