Designated Tobacco and Tobacco-Free Areas
Tobacco use is no longer allowed in the following areas:
- Wicks and Nevaldine Gazebos
- College sidewalks, the campus plaza, building entrances and common areas, landscape areas, recreational areas, parking lots, and campus buildings on College property
- Interior of all buildings located on the College property and vehicles owned or operated by SUNY Canton and personally owned and rented vehicles when used to transport SUNY Canton faculty, staff, or students on any college‐related business, academic, or student life activities.
- Residence hall facilities; smoking or the carrying of lighted cigars, cigarettes, pipes or any other form of smoking object is prohibited in all areas of the residence halls including hallways, bathrooms, lounges, laundry rooms, offices, and vestibules.
- Within 50 feet of any building entrance or exit, including immediate vicinity of all windows and air intakes.
- Covered walkways or building over hangs.
Designated Tobacco Areas
Tobacco use is only allowed in the following areas:
- Heritage, Smith, Mohawk, and Rushton Hall Gazebos
- Kennedy Hall Picnic Area
- Designated Smoking Areas Map
Farren C. Lobdell, NCC
Health Educator/Wellness Coordinator CC 222
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617