All student, faculty and staff ID cards are processed online. Each process includes an application/survey and a photo upload at GET.CBORD.com/sunycanton or by downloading the mobile app GET Mobile on Apple and Android devices.
All new, transfer and readmit students are forced to complete the ID card survey on UCANWEB, (Available June 1 to students who have paid a deposit). This survey only takes a few seconds and is a general inquiry. The photo upload does not need to be completed at the same time as the photo upload.Next, you will need to upload your photo for your student id card at GET.CBORD.com/sunycanton or on the mobile app “GET Mobile”. The application and photo upload are both required to successfully get a student id card. All ID cards will be mailed. The cutoff date for mailing ID cards for residential students will be August 1, 2021. All residential students who upload a photo after August 1, 2021 will be held here on campus, and put in your welcome packet for you when you arrive to check-in at your dorm. If you do not upload a photo prior to move in day, your card will be placed in your student mailbox to pick up at your convenience.
Students Who Have Previously Answered "NO" to Needing an ID Card on the Survey, or have never had a SUNY Canton student ID:
Please click the button above (SUNY Canton ID card request), log in with your SUNY Canton NetID, complete the application and upload a photo for your ID card at GET.CBORD.com/sunycanton. Your card will be mailed to you at the address you provided.
Faculty and Staff:
Please complete an application for a faculty or staff ID card by clicking the Faculty/Staff ID card request. You will use your campus NetID to log in. Next, you will need to upload a photo for your faculty/staff ID card at GET.CBORD.com/sunycanton or on the mobile app “GET Mobile”. You will log on using your campus NetID for both applications. If you have trouble accessing your account, please email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your card will be mailed to you at the address you provided. If you would prefer for your card to be mailed to an alternate address or have any issues, please call 315-386-7210 or email email@example.com.
Please follow the requirements below for a successful upload.
- Submit a color photo, with a solid background taken in the last 6 months.
- Use a clear image of your face. Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open. Do not use filters commonly used on social media. Face the camera directly with full face in view. Your head should be centered, with room to crop on all sides of the photo. You should be the only person in the photo. The photo should be far enough away that your entire face and head can be seen, but close enough that you can’t see more of your body than your shoulders.
- Your picture should look as much like you as possible, on an everyday basis. You should be easily recognizable from the photo you submit.
- Both of your eyes must be visible. If you regularly wear glasses, be sure your photo does not have any glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable eyewear.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering, unless you wear a hat or head covering for religious or medical purposes. Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face. You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- Submit a high resolution photo that is not blurry, grainy, or pixelated. Do not digitally change the photo. There should be no shadows. Please, do not submit a damaged photo with holes, creases, smudges, or watermarks. The photo must be in one of these formats: .jpg, .gif, or .png.
Approvals may take up to 3 business days. You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted to your SUNY Canton email. If your photo upoad is rejected, please submit a new one as soon as possible.
There is a $15 fee charged for all replacement cards. This replacement charge is applicable to all students, faculty and staff. This fee may be paid by ROO Express, Campus Cash or debit/credit card. Call (315) 386-7210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a replacement card. All replacement cards will be mailed or sent to your campus mailbox if you are a residential student.
If you have any questions, please emailor call (315) 386-7210.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
CA Student Support/Meal Plans: 315-386-7624
ID Cards/SGA Deposits & Accounting: 315-386-7210
Chaney Dining Center: 315-386-7634
Campus Center Store: 315-386-7319