Start of Semester
Courses must be made available a week before the semester starts for student preview.
* Please expect an email explaining more details shortly before the semester start.
Preview week is typically the week before the semester starts.
* During the preview week, courses are made available to students to allow them extra time to find their way around the course, the technology used in the course, and to start engaging with learning materials. A minimum of the course syllabus must be available.
• Update your syllabus and due dates.
• Check access to course content, course tools, tests, and assignments.
• Check your Full Grade Center, be sure to set your external grade column.
• Check course navigation instructions, as well as internal and external links.
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have multiple sections of the same course being offered in the same session, you may request to have them merged into one shell. This allows you to instruct all assigned sections while maintaining one set of course materials in a single merged Blackboard shell.
Please email email@example.com to request a course merge.