Property Control Coordinator
The responsibilities of the Property Control Office are:
- Tag Assets $5000 and above:
- State & Research Foundation property and equipment $5000 above are tagged with SUNY Asset Inventory Tags and information is entered into SUNY’s Property Control Real Asset Management System (RAM.)
- Tag Assets below $5000:
- SUNY Canton Ownership Tags are affixed to equipment $500 and above (with the exception of electronic and vulnerable equipment less than $500) and entered into SUNY Canton’s PCS.
- Transfer equipment from one department to another.
- Surplus equipment which no longer provides a tangible value to the College.
- Track removal of equipment from campus.
- Conduct an annual inventory of campus equipment.
For questions regarding Property Control, please contract Sandy Pryce at email@example.com.
Additional information on the State’s Property Control System.
Cooper Service Complex
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617