Department Designee Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Department’s Designee:
- A Department Designee is assigned by the Department Dean or Account Manager.
- Report acquisitions of property.
- Provide access to property for tagging and inventory functions.
- Notify PCC of changes in property status and location.
- Notify PCC of theft and loss of equipment.
- Assist Property Control Coordinator (PCC) in maintaining equipment inventory and controls.
- Maintain Equipment Inventory List – Submit a timely Property Transfer/Surplus Form when equipment status changes.