Home > Physical Plant > Property Control > Property Surplus
Campus Property Surplus/Disposal/Transfer
- Surplus equipment no longer provides a tangible value to the college.
- Equipment may be removed from a department as surplus, disposal or transferred.
- If any state-owned tagged equipment is being removed from a department for any of the above reasons, the department must submit a Property Transfer/Surplus Form.
- The completed form must be submitted to:
- SUNY Canton Help Desk (IS) - if Electronic equipment (i.e. computer, tablet, monitor, printer, fax, copier, TV, etc.,) so hard drives can be “cleaned” prior to disposal, recycling or repurposing.
- Property Control for all other equipment. (Furniture, desk, chairs, file cabinets, etc.)
- Contract Sandy Pryce with any questions regarding removal of state-owned equipment at firstname.lastname@example.org.