Central Storehouse and Receiving
Hours of Operation
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Summer Hours and Academic Breaks
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
Stores & Mail Operations Supervisor
Office Assistant 2 (Stores/Mail)
Office Assistant 1 (Stores/Mail)
Facility Operations Assistant 1
- The Central Storehouse is responsible for stocking maintenance supplies and a minimal amount of general office supplies.
- A complete catalog and price listing can be obtained from the Storehouse Catalog.
- Department funds must be available and an E-Req must be approved through the Finance and Management System (FMS) before supplies can be obtained through the Storehouse.
- Items can be delivered during the daily mail run, or can be picked up in the Storehouse between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Receives shipments from UPS, U.S. Postal Service, Railway Express, Federal Express and common carrier.
- Verifies receipt of merchandise. Opens and inspects goods and materials received as to condition, quantity and quality against the purchase order.
- All deficiencies are reported to Procurement. Procurement staff contact the vendor to correct the deficiency. » Central Receiving Deficiency Report
- Assist the Property Control Coordinator (PCC) to ensure compliance with the property control requirements.
- Delivers goods to department or person(s) specified on the FMS Report.
- Obtain signature from recipient at delivery point.
Cooper Service Complex
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617