Course Development and Quality
- Anti-Plagiarism Software
- Approved Online Courses
- Best Practices for Academic Integrity
- Clarification on Shared Rights and Models
- Course Development & Review Process
- Course Development & Teaching Repository (login to ANGEL to view)
- Course Review Rubric
- Interactive Course Review Rubric (also valuable for pre-assessments)
- Course Review Schedule
- Developer Information Form for New Courses
- Online Courses that Satisfy General Education Requirements
- Stipend Request Form
- Online Syllabus
- Uploading Syllabus to UCanWeb
Transition to Blackboard Learn
SUNY Canton is beginning its transition to Blackboard Learn during the Spring 2015 (Phase 1).
We have 15 instructors participating in the transition and 61 courses being offered in Blackboard. The College will be fully transitioned to Blackboard by fall 2015.
- Transition Schedule:
When does the next phase of the transition happen, who will be in it, and when will there be training?