Home > Financial Aid
- Always be sure to monitor your UCanWeb and email for notifications.
- Bills for the Spring 2018 semester are due January 5, 2018.
- Remember to file your FAFSA for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Preferred Deadline of 1/1/2018 & Priority Deadline of 3/1/2018.
- Refunds for Spring 2018 are scheduled to begin February 9, 2018.
Pending any technical difficulties, state aid will be a later date.
- Keep up-to-date on hot topics with the One Hop Shop Newsletter.
The Financial Aid Office is located in the Student Service Center (One Hop Shop).
We exist to provide personal assistance to students and their families on a one-to-one basis. We can assist you with the various financial aid applications and questions you have on the processes from your first application to beyond graduation.
Every effort is made to ensure that students are not denied the benefits of a SUNY Canton education on the sole basis of financial need.
Federal School Code: 002855
NYS HESC Code, Associate Degree: 3010
NYS HESC Code, Bachelor Degree: 6010
Financial Aid Links