Financial Aid for Winterterm
It may be possible for some students to receive financial aid for Winterterm. A student must meet the following basic requirements to be eligible to help cover Winterterm costs:
- Be matriculated in a degree program at SUNY Canton for Fall and Spring semesters.
- Courses MUST be applicable to your current degree program.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress at the end of the Fall semester.
- Be prescheduled/enrolled for the Spring semester.
Full details of eligibility can be found in the Winterterm Financial Aid Policies and Application Procedures attached to the Winterterm Aid Application. It is important to note that if a student is already receiving their full federal grant and loan eligibility for the academic year, then there may be no additional eligibility available for the winterterm.
To apply for Winter 2013 financial assistance:
- Schedule your Winterterm course(s) in UCANWEB. Your academic advisor will assign you a winter registration code.
- Complete and submit the Winterterm Aid Application.
- Complete the Winterterm billing forms in UCANWEB. Review the Winter billing instructions for details.
- Be sure to watch your SUNY Canton email for updates! Your winter registration will NOT be official until your bill has been paid and/or covered by financial aid.
Further information on what coursework is available and steps for non-degree students can be found on the Winterterm website.