Roo Express Account
A Roo Express account can be used at any food service location, the Campus Store, or vending machines. Roo Express is currently accepted at the following off campus merchants:
*Locations are subject to change
ROO Express is accepted off-campus at:
- 3 Bears Gluten Free Bakery - Canton
- A-1 Oriental Kitchen - Canton & Potsdam
- Arby’s - Potsdam
- Asian Buffet - Canton
- Asian Buffet and Mongolian Grill - Potsdam
- Burger King - Canton & Potsdam
- Buster’s Sports Café - Canton
- Chilly Delight - Potsdam
- Domino’s - Canton & Potsdam
- Five Guys - Potsdam
- Gamer Craze - Canton
- Josie’s Pizzeria – Canton
- Josie's Pizzeria II - Potsdam
- Jreck Subs - Canton & Potsdam
- Kinney Drugs - Canton & Potsdam
- LaVignes IGA - Potsdam
- Lee's Hawaiian Grill - Potsdam
- Little Italy - Canton & Potsdam
- McDonalds - Potsdam
- Mama Lucia’s - Potsdam
- Mountain Mart - Canton
- Nature's Storehouse - Canton
- Park Bros Coffee Lab - Potsdam
- Ponderosa - Potsdam
- Save A Lot - Canton & Potsdam
- Sergi’s - Canton & Potsdam
- Soul Waffle - Potsdam
- Stewart's - Canton & Potsdam
- Subway - Canton & Potsdam
- The Bagelry– Canton & Potsdam
- Walgreen's - Canton
* Locations are subject to change.
* The following purchases are exempt from Roo Express use: - gas, alcohol, tobacco products, gift cards, and lottery tickets
* Campus Cash is not accepted by off campus businesses.
Add money to your Roo Express Account by clicking the Manage My Roo Card link above or by stopping by to the One Hop Shop, Miller Campus Center between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday. Cash, checks, credit and debit cards are accepted. Roo Express funds may be added instantly by debit or credit card at get.cbord.com. Guests may make deposits to your account, too.
Make checks payable to: College Association, Inc.
attn: Bette Orologio
One-Hop Shop, Miller Campus
34 Cornell Dr.
Canton, NY 13617
The Roo Express credit received with a meal plan is not refundable. We encourage you to add additional amounts to your Roo Express account for your convenience. Additional amounts (non-meal plan related) can be transferred from semester to semester and are available for refund at the end of the academic year or upon your withdrawal from college. However, balances under $10 will not be refunded.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Meal Plans/IDs: 315-386-7624
Campus Store: 315-386-7319
Textbook Center: 315-386-7112