Ice Arena Rules
SUNY Canton Spectator Code of Conduct
SUNY Canton is committed to serving our fans by providing a safe, secure, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans in and around all Roos House venues. The Spectator Code of Conduct has been instituted to make sure that your experience is consistent with our commitment.
SUNY Canton expects all spectators, athletes and coaches to exhibit the highest levels of sportsmanship. Fans who fail to abide by the following expectations outlined in this Spectator Code of Conduct will be removed from our athletic venues (without a refund) and may also be subject to arrest and prosecution.
As a supporter of SUNY Canton Athletics, we ask you to help us maintain a positive game day experience by adhering to the following:
We encourage you to...
- Maintain a constant lookout for objects or conditions
- Treat officials, athletes, coaches and other spectators with respect
- Help us maintain the cleanliness of our venues by properly disposing of all trash and recyclables
- Respect the entire playing of National Anthems
- Be informed of and respect the rules of the game
- Show concern for an injured athlete regardless of team affiliation
- Respect School property and the authority of School officials
We ask that you refrain from...
- Using profanity or obscene gestures
- Using any form of artificial noisemaker
- Abusing, taunting, ridiculing or fighting with officials, athletes, coaches or other spectators
- Blocking the view of other spectators
- Throwing objects onto the playing surface
- Consuming or possessing alcohol and/or illegal drugs
- Using tobacco products
Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Thank you for visiting and enjoy the game!