Home > Financial Aid
- CARES Act Funding - SUNY Canton has been awarded $2,510,929 of which $1,255,465 (50%) is designated for emergency grants for students. We are currently creating our process for student applications and that information will be available very shortly. We have identified 2,140 students with potential eligibility. These students will receive an email with the application link soon.
- Always be sure to monitor your UCanWeb and email for notifications.
- Refunds for Fall 2020 began on Friday, September 25, 2020. Pending any technical difficulties, state aid will be at a later date.
- Keep up-to-date on hot topics with the One Hop Shop Newsletter.
- File your FAFSA for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Preferred Deadline is January 1, 2021.
The Financial Aid Office is located in the Student Service Center (One Hop Shop).
We exist to provide personal assistance to students and their families on a one-to-one basis. We can assist you with the various financial aid applications and questions you have on the processes from your first application to beyond graduation.
Every effort is made to ensure that students are not denied the benefits of a SUNY Canton education on the sole basis of financial need.
Federal School Code: 002855
NYS HESC Code, Associate Degree: 3010
NYS HESC Code, Bachelor Degree: 6010
Miller Campus Center - 1st Floor
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Tel: (315) 386-7616
Fax: (315) 386-7930
Mon: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Thurs: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am-4:00 pm