These disclosures are provided in accordance with Federal Law 34 CFR §668.43 and New York State Law 8 NYCRR Part 53 (Information for Students and Prospective Students).
A copy of the college catalog can be obtained online or by contacting the Registrar Office at (315) 386-7042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Campus Information
- Cost of Attending the Campus
- Campus policy on refund of charges due to withdrawal
- Requirements for officially withdrawing from campus
- Requirements for the return of Federal Student Aid funds after withdrawal
- Degree programs offered by the campus
- Facilities associated with academic programs
- List of faculty and other instructional personnel
- Accreditations and Affiliations with SUNY Canton
- Accessibility Services available
- Contact for Financial Aid is Kerrie Cooper (email@example.com)
- Contact for General Campus questions is (unavailable)
- Students may be eligible for FSA even if they pursue a study abroad program approved for credit by the home school.
- Educational Loan deferments may be available while serving in the Peace Corps, under the Domestic Volunteer Service Act, or as a volunteer for a tax-exempt organization of demonstrated effectiveness in the field of community service.
Financial Aid Information
- Federal Financial Aid is available, both need-based and non-need-based.
- New York State Financial Aid is available.
- How to apply for financial assistance programs.
- The campus distributes aid among students on a first-come first-served basis for limited fund programs.
- Financial Aid payments are disbursed on Tuesdays with any refunds due issued on Friday beginning during the 4th week of classes.
- Repayment terms and schedules of various loan types are available.
- Any federal loan borrower can view their loan debt and contact information for their Federal Loan Servicer at the National Student Loan Database System.
- Requirements for Entrance and Exit Counseling.
- Requirements for the Federal Work Study program.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) guidelines for financial aid eligibility.
- The Net Price Calculator is available through SUNY.edu.
Graduation or Completion and Transfer-out Information
- The Office of Institutional Research maintains this information.
Equity in Athletics Disclosures
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Information
Campus Security Report
- Clery Disclosure Act - annual report
- Campus Safety Committee
- Campus Emergency Evacuation and Fire Safety Plan
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Disclosures
- FERPA information is maintained by the Registrar Office.
New York State Mandated Disclosures
(not included above)
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Admission of students to campus (listed by admit type)
- Determining New York State residency
- Commencement participation and schedule.
- Course withdrawal process (add/drop).
- Detailed financial aid information can be obtained from the One-Hop Student Service Center located in the Miller Campus Center and can be reached at (315) 386-7616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benefits for Military Families
- The NYS Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is available at SUNY Canton.
- SUNY Canton College Foundation scholarship opportunities are available.
- Other external scholarship opportunities are available.
- SUNY Policy on Sexual Violence Prevention and Response. Sexual Violence Victim/Survivor Bill of Rights is part of that policy containing campus-specific and local community victim resources.
- Title IX policy. The Title IX Coordinator is Amanda Deckert (email@example.com), Title IX Deputy Coordinators are Courtney Bish (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Alan Mulkin (email@example.com). Title IX related suggestions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miller Campus Center - 1st Floor
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Tel: (315) 386-7616
Fax: (315) 386-7930
Regular Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 am-4:30 pm
Summer/Vacation Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 am-4:00 pm