Home > Title IX
Report Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment & Sexual Violence
All complaints should be directed to:
Title IX Coordinator
Director of Human Resources, Affirmative Action, Equity, and Compliance Coordinator (ADA/504, Deputy Title IX)
If You Are Sexually or Otherwise Assaulted on Campus
- Get to a safe place as soon as you can.
- If an emergency, contact SUNY Canton University Police immediately at 315-386-7777 or use a Blue Light emergency phone.
- Try to preserve all physical evidence. Do NOT shower/bathe/wash, douche, change clothing, comb hair, drink or eat, or do anything that would alter a physical exam. Wait until after one has been completed at a hospital. Also, do not launder clothing and/or bedding or throw away anything that can be used as evidence.
- See SUNY Canton Title IX Services
- See SUNY Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- Reporting an Incident of Concern
- Confidential Resources
- Important Resources
- Responsible Employee Guidance
- Sexual Assault & Violence Response (SAVR) Resources
- Title IX Record Release Request
- American Sign Language Video Translations
Do you believe you have been a victim of sexual misconduct? Whether or not you reported the incident to the College, we’d like your opinion on how we can improve the effectiveness of our campus policies and procedures that address sexual misconduct. Please share your suggestions and/or feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to contact one of the Title IX Coordinators listed above.