The Registrar’s Office provides transcripts to all students who have taken coursework at SUNY Canton. Transcripts cannot be released without consent of the student. Transcripts cannot be released if a hold exists for a student or an alumni record. All financial obligations to the College must be cleared prior to release of a transcript.
The Registrar’s Office Does Not Fax or Email Transcripts - Transcripts are an official record and we cannot provide unofficial copies of transcripts. Current students are able to view and print their unofficial transcripts in their UcanWeb account. Financial obligations will restrict access to unofficial transcripts and must be cleared in order to view and obtain.
SUNY Canton has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order. The PDF transcript produced uses the identical information as the printed transcript provided by the Office of the Registrar and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website, provided at the time of delivery. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript request, whether electronic PDF or print, on behalf of SUNY Canton and respond to any inquiries regarding the transaction.
The Registrar Office strives to provide outstanding customer service to our students and alumni. We offer several ways to access your transcript.
Ways to request a transcript:
If you remember your login criteria for UcanWeb:
- Log into your UCanWeb account to enter the Secure Area, select Student Menu, Student Records and go to Order Official Transcript. Scroll down and see "Ordering Online Using TranscriptsPlus®" for more information.
If you do not remember your log in criteria for UcanWeb:
- Scroll down and see Ordering Online Using TranscriptsPlus® for more information.
- Go to TranscriptsPlus® and start your request now
- Log into your UCanWeb account to enter the Secure Area, select Student Menu, Student Records and go to Order Official Transcript. Scroll down and see Ordering Online Using TranscriptsPlus® for more information.
- Online ordering offers expedited service among other benefits…
- Request a copy of your transcript at a time which is convenient for you
- Transcripts will be processed within 2 business days (or less) from receipt of your authorization request
- Receive notifications by email or text message as your request is being processed
- Receive notifications if there is a problem with processing your request, such as a hold on your record
- Receive delivery notification and know exactly when your record has been received and reviewed
- Check the status of your order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Standard overnight delivery from FedEx along with tracking of the delivery is available for an additional convenience fee if needed
- Electronic PDF delivery is available; the fastest means of sharing your record
When you order Transcripts online, authorization is required.
Your transcripts order will be eligible for “Automatic Authorization” when you place your order with TranscriptsPlus® and it meets the following criteria:
- The name you provide matches the name that appears on your SUNY Canton record.
- Your date of birth and SUNY Canton ID or Social Security Number match the information in your SUNY Canton record
- The name on the credit card you provide for the processing fee ($0.50 for PDF and $4.30 for expedited mailed copy) must match the name that you provide when the order is placed
- Attachments which need to be completed or included as part of the order will delay release of the record, therefore attachments prevent “Automatic Authorization” and require an additional step
If your order is not eligible for “Automatic Authorization”, you will be prompted to print and sign a Transcript Authorization form. You will have 30 days from the date your request is submitted to upload, mail or fax your signed Transcripts Authorization form for your record to be processed. After 30 days the request is canceled.
Mailing Address for Authorization Form:
Fax Authorization Form:
Overnight/International Delivery of Transcripts
Overnight delivery is available ONLY through TranscriptsPlus® online ordering. Transcripts will be delivered via FedEx the next business day for a fee.
- Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states - $20
- Alaska and Hawaii - $23
- International Federal Express - $43
You will be asked to provide credit card information to cover the cost of delivery. Credit cards must clear the pre-authorization process before the transcript will be released. You will be notified of any difficulties with processing.
OVERNIGHT DELIVERY REQUIRES REQUESTS BE PLACED THROUGH TranscriptsPlus® BEFORE 2PM, NO EXCEPTIONS! REQUESTS RECEIVED AFTER 2PM WILL BE SENT THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
If you require assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-847-716-3005. If you are calling about an existing order, please have your 9-character Order Number available when you call.
Customer Service hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday – Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday.
General Mailing Address:
436 W. Frontage Rd, Ste 200
Northfield, IL 60093
- Please allow 7-10 business days for processing with this method as transcripts are only mailed once a week.
- Processing time may be longer during certain office processing times
- Express delivery is NOT available through this method
Complete the Transcript Request Form and fax, scan or mail to the Registrar Office at SUNY Canton.
Or, if you are not able to print and complete the form please provide a legibly written request with the following information:
- Your SSN or your SUNY Canton ID Number
- Your approximate dates of attendance
- All legal name changes
- The complete mailing address for each recipient of a transcript
- Your home address and a phone number where you can be reached during normal business hours
- Your signature (no request can be processed without your physical signature)
Mail your request to:
Or Fax/Scan requests to:
- If anyone other than the alumni/student is seeking to pick up a transcript, the alumni/student must give written consent for a third party to pick up the record. Anyone picking up a record will be required to show photo ID.
- Visit the Registrar’s Office in person
- Be sure to have your photo ID with you
Office of the Registrar
34 Cornell Drive
Miller Campus Center
Canton, NY 13617
Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Thurs 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
- December 25th
Subject to change based on where the holiday falls.
We do not issue unofficial transcripts. If a currently enrolled student is in need of an unofficial copy for planning purposes, they can log in to UCanWeb.
You must know your Social Security# or SUNY Canton ID# and 6 digit PIN to enter the Secure Area. Once in the secure area, select Student Menu, Student Records, and select Academic Transcript.
If you need a PDF copy of your transcript, do the above using Google Chrome as your browser.
Once you pull up your transcript:
- Press CTRL + P
- Under destination click “Change”
- Select “Save as PDF”
- Press save
- Select a location and save your transcript as a PDF
Students at SUNY Canton pay a per term transcript fee which allows them to secure transcripts while enrolled, or within their lifetime, following completion of coursework at SUNY Canton. The fee is currently $5 per enrolled term.
Transcripts may be requested at no cost by visiting or submitting a request directly to the Office of the Registrar. Requests are processed within 7-10 business days (processing time may be longer certain office processing times).
If students or alumni need to expedite their record, prefer an electronic PDF transcript sent or need overnight/international mailing services, TranscriptsPlus® provides these services for an additional cost. SUNY Canton offsets the costs of electronic transmission of records, since this is currently the preferred method, by $2.00 per record sent. The cost to expedite a PDF for students/alumni is $0.50.
Miller Campus Center - 1st Floor
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Regular Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 am-4:30 pm
Summer/Vacation Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 am-4:00 pm