Home > College Association
College Association, Inc.
The College Association, Inc. is incorporated as a not-for-profit educational corporation whose purpose is to operate, manage and promote services to the entire campus community in conjunction with the goals of SUNY Canton. The core services that the College Association currently provide are dining, vending, retail operations, and laundry facilities. The College Association Board of Directors consists of four faculty members (selected by the Faculty Senate), three administrators (appointed by the Campus President) and four students (selected by the President of the Student Government Association). The Board of Directors approves policies and provides oversight to management activities.
Listed below is a brief summary description of the core services we provide:
- Chaney Dining Center: Our dining facility prepares meals for meal plan holders, commissaries food to all retail food operations and caters campus and private affairs. Most meal plan holders are SUNY Canton residents who are required to have a meal plan (as cited in the Residence Life Policy & Procedures manual and the SUNY Canton Academic Catalog). There is also a meal plan option for commuter students.
- The Corner, located in the Pi Nu Epsilon Atrium at Chaney offers hand-tossed brick oven pizzas, paninis, chicken wings, Sun Coffee Roasters espresso beverages and slushies.
- Retail Dining Operations: Centrally located eateries to serve students, faculty and staff for lunches, snacks, and beverages.
- Campus Center Store: Located on the 1st floor of the Miller Campus Center, it is the retail outlet for all campus needs. The Campus Center Store is fully stocked with grocery items, campus clothing, computers and electronics, supplies, gifts, stationery, and convenience items.
The Administrative Office is located in Chaney Dining Center:
- Provides accounting services and acts as fiduciary agent for multiple campus related entities including The Student Government Association, Residence Life, Orientation & Diversity Affairs and Residence Hall accounts.
- Provides Vending Operations in all areas on the campus.
- Provides Laundry Facilities in each residence hall.
College Association Student Support Office, located in Miller Campus Center 115:
- Provides services to the student population, such as meal plans and campus cash, and Roo Express accounts.
College Association Student Support Office, located in Miller Campus Center 130:
- Provides services to the campus such as student, faculty and staff ID cards, and accounting services to Student Government Association.
For more information regarding College Association, Inc. please call 315-386-7623.
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
CA Student Support/Meal Plans: 315-386-7624
ID Cards/SGA Deposits & Accounting: 315-386-7210
Chaney Dining Center: 315-386-7634
Campus Center Store: 315-386-7319