Home > Student Accounts
The Student Accounts Office is located in the One-Hop Shop Student Service Center and works in cooperation with the Financial Aid Office and the Registrar to assist students with billing, payment options, and refund processes.
We understand that when planning for college it is important to:
- understand how the billing process works
- know the cost to attend SUNY Canton
- understand the charges on your bill
- know how to avoid late fees
- understand the financial aid refund process
We provide students with detailed information on:
- Billing requirements
- Costs for the current semester
- Payment options
- Reduction of charges - liability for charges after withdrawal or schedule changes
- Refund options - due to an overpayment
- Taxpayer Relief Act Information (1098T)
- Title IV Refund Policy (calculation)
- Withdrawal - from college (all courses)
- Withdrawal - from individual courses
Further detailed information can be obtained in the college catalog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fees, Mandatory
- Fees, Optional
- Fees, Other
- Books & Supplies
- Incidental Expenses
- Medical Insurance (waiver available)
- A re-calculation of charges and financial aid is done when you withdraw from the college (all courses).
- A fee is charged when you withdraw from individual courses and not all. This may impact your financial aid eligibility for the current and/or following semesters (see the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements for details).
- PAPER CHECK: Make check payable to 'SUNY Canton'. Be sure to include the student's Banner ID or Social Security Number on the check. Mail in to the Student Service Center.
- ONLINE: Pay by credit card or electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings account online at SUNY Canton Online Payment.
- PAYMENT PLAN: SUNY Canton has partnered with CASHNet; this plan allows you to pay the balance of your bill over a 4 or 5 month period for the semester, depending on when the plan is set-up. The enrollment fee is $35/semester. Students can enroll through UCanWeb. For questions about the payment plan, contact a representative at 877-821-0625.
- Bills are sent out to students each semester with a specific due date. Failure to complete all billing requirements can cause late fees, the loss of courses and room assignments
Miller Campus Center - 1st Floor
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Tel: (315) 386-7616
Fax: (315) 386-7930
Mon: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Thurs: 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am-4:00 pm