Your student bill is required to be paid by the bill due date for each semester. (August for Fall semester and December for Spring semester) Bills received after these dates will be subject to $80.00 in Late Payment & Registration Fees.
- PAPER CHECK: Make check payable to 'SUNY Canton'. Be sure to include the student's Banner ID or Social Security Number on the check. Mail in to the Student Service Center.
- ONLINE: Pay by credit card or electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings account online at SUNY Canton Online Payment.
- PAYMENT PLAN: SUNY Canton has partnered with CASHNet; this plan allows you to pay the balance of your bill over a 4 or 5 month period for the semester, depending on when the plan is set-up. The enrollment fee is $35/semester. Students can enroll through UCanWeb. For questions about the payment plan, contact a representative at 877-821-0625.
SUNY Canton has partnered with Flywire (formally peerTransfer) to provide international students with an easy and secure method for sending international payments. Benefits of utilizing flywire's service include the following:
- Choose from many convenient payment options
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Receive peace of mind with 24x7 multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
More information regarding flywire's services/benefits can be found by visiting canton.flywire.com