The college has partnered with eCampus to be its full-service online textbook store, offering students a modern and convenient way to rent and purchase course materials. Through this agreement, students will have access to a variety of textbook options, including new, used, rental and digital content. The partnership focuses on increased affordability and convenience through a simplified ordering experience for students.
- Shipping to a home address or to campus for pick up at the Student Support area located on the first floor in Miller Campus Center -If your textbooks are mailed to the Campus Mailroom, you know will receive an email notification when they are ready to be picked up.
- Convenient shopping by schedule or by courses with ordering instructions
- Free shipping on all buybacks and rental returns
- Payment methods - Roo Express, credit and debit cards and third-party book accounts are accepted.
- If you have just received your Roo card, and have not activated it yet, please do so at GET.CBORD.COM. Unactivated ID cards will not show up on eCampus with funds available.
- Roo Money will applied to student accounts July 25 to show up for eCampus book purchases. If you need to purchase books any earlier, please email email@example.com.
To contact eCampus directly with specific questions:
Phone: (859) 209-6958
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (chat and email only)
General questions may be directed on campus to:
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
CA Student Support/Meal Plans: 315-386-7624
ID Cards/SGA Deposits & Accounting: 315-386-7210
Chaney Dining Center: 315-386-7634
Campus Center Store: 315-386-7319