The college has partnered with eCampus to be its full-service online textbook store, offering students a modern and convenient way to rent and purchase course materials. Through this agreement, students will have access to a variety of textbook options, including new, used, rental and digital content. The partnership focuses on increased affordability and convenience through a simplified ordering experience for students.
- Shipping to a home address or to campus for pick up at the Student Support area located on the first floor in Miller Campus Center - If your textbooks are mailed to the Campus Mailroom, you know will receive an email notification when they are ready to be picked up.
- Convenient shopping by schedule or by courses with ordering instructions
- Free shipping on all buybacks and rental returns
- Payment methods - Roo Express, credit and debit cards and third-party book accounts are accepted.
How to Order when Registering for Classes
Are you a student needing to order your textbooks?
1. Select the button below and login to UCanWeb.
2. Locate the Registration link underneath the Student Menu tab.
3. Select Student Detail Schedule.
4. Click Purchase Your Textbook to place your order.
How to Order Course Materials
Shop by Course
TEXTBOOKS NOW AVAILABLE!
Thinking about taking a certain course? You can now view the required textbooks and digital materials before you register when shopping by course!
- If you have just received your Roo card, and have not activated it yet, please do so at GET.CBORD.COM. Unactivated ID cards will not show up on eCampus with funds available.
- Roo Money will applied to student accounts July 25 to show up for eCampus book purchases. If you need to purchase books any earlier, please email email@example.com.
- Courses that require codes - please note it may take up to 24 hours to appear on the digital bookshelf.
To contact eCampus directly with specific questions:
Phone: (859) 209-6958
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (chat and email only)
General questions may be directed on campus to:
College Association, Inc.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
CA Student Support/Meal Plans: 315-386-7624
ID Cards: 315-386-7506
Business Services: 315-386-7210
Chaney Dining Center: 315-386-7634
Campus Center Store: 315-386-7319