SUNY Canton Assessment engages in thorough and consistent review of academic and non-academic divisions to promote continuous improvement. We endeavor to cultivate a culture of assessment characterized by the following principles:
- For assessment to be successful, goals and outcomes must be clearly defined.
- Assessment methodologies are implemented with a demeanor of flexibility and understanding.
- The success of assessment relies on clear discourse between all invested parties.
- Assessment results are used to inform resource allocation, and curricular improvement.
- Successful assessment is supported and valued by the institution
Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
Peggy A. De Cooke, Ph.D.
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Director of Academic Assessment
Kirk Jones, Ph.D.
MacArthur Hall, Room 502
Chair of Non-Academic Assessment
Johanna M Lee
Learning Commons, Room SL 115