School Of Science, Health & Criminal Justice
Healthcare is a rapidly growing field, with increasing needs for new services every year. The job market for nurses, dental hygienists, physical therapist assistants and veterinary technicians, is expected to grow significantly as we enter the 21st century.
SUNY Canton offers numerous majors in the health, medical, and criminal justice professions. Our nationally accredited programs give you a strong academic foundation along with applied technical skills.
Graduates find placement in rewarding and challenging positions around the country. Each of our bachelor's degrees provide general management skills in addition to the medical/technical skills which are in such high demand.
The School of Science, Health & Criminal Justice offers associate and baccalaureate degree programs that are responsive to related community and national needs. Culturally diverse students are educated in a supportive, technology-enhanced learning environment. Programs are recognized as meeting national standards and offer rewarding careers.
- School Report Card (password protected)
School of Science, Health and Criminal Justice
34 Cornell Drive
Canton, NY 13617
- Crime Analysis - B.S.
- Criminal Investigation - B. Tech
- Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement Leadership - B. Tech
- Cybersecurity - B.S.
- Emergency Management - B.S.
- Forensic Criminology - B.S.
- Funeral Services Administration - B. Tech
- Health and Fitness Promotion - B. Tech
- Homeland Security - B. Tech
- Nursing - BS
- Nursing Dual Degree - AAS/BS
- Sports Management - BBA
- Veterinary Service Administration - BBA
- Veterinary Technology - BS