The Office of Telecommunications provides and maintains a comprehensive voice communications system, data communication pathways, and other communication services to meet the needs of Canton College, and its faculty, staff, students, and correspondents.
Process Your SUNY Canton Phone Bill
Access SUNY Canton telephone bills at: https://www.mypinnaclelogin.com/canton/app/f?p=1003:HOME *This is available both off and on-campus* (Use your SUNY Canton network Username/Password)
- At the Pinnacle Home Page….click on My Account in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Statements from the dropdown box.
- Click on the Statement to view a summary of the month’s charges.
- Click “View Bill” to view the PDF bill.
- Scroll through the call listing.
- Without PERSONAL CALLS
- Save file to your PC
- Email file to your supervisor, noting there were no personal calls on the bill
- With PERSONAL CALLS**
- Print and/or save file.
- Mark personal calls, indicate total in the “Personal Charges Summary” line at the bottom of the bill.
- Sign, date and send the hardcopy bill to your supervisor for review.
Supervisors: please forward all forwarded phone bill emails to email@example.com; send all hardcopy bills to the Procurement & Travel Office in French Hall.
**The charges for your Personal Calls will be applied to your Banner account monthly. You will receive an email notification from the Student Service Center indicating that the charges have been posted. Please remit payment to the Student Service Center in French Hall.
If you have any questions regarding this process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
French Hall 200