Home > Institutional Effectiveness
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) was created in 2011 to advance the mission and strategic plan of SUNY Canton. The office promotes a campus-wide commitment to excellence and continuous improvement through the systematic-review of programs and services to facilitate evidence-based decision making.
- Supporting university-wide strategic planning and decision-making through the analysis, presentation, and distribution of relevant research throughout the campus community
- Coordinating systematic assessment of progress on strategic goals
- Closing the assessment loop by facilitating the use of research to make informed resource allocation and policy decisions
- Providing surveys, focus groups, and other research methods as needed by departments
- Compiling information from internal and external sources for accreditation reports, program retention and graduation rates, assessment in the major, retention efforts, and state (NYSED) and federal agencies (IPEDS)
- Streamlining the data request and distribution process to ensure data consistency and accuracy
RECENT REPORTS and ANALYSES
Because of the sensitive nature of information contained on many of these pages, only SUNY Canton faculty and staff can access the data. Please use your network login information when prompted.
Degrees Conferred (Updated 6/6/17)
Engaged/Not Engaged Final Grade Analysis 2017 (Updated 5/24/17)