Criminal Investigation - Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Create effective written documents and make effective oral presentations.
- Apply the scientific methods to analyze and compare physical evidence to determine its properties and possible origin.
- Provide detailed analyses of the criminal justice system and process.
- Operate equipment used in the criminal investigation process.
- Identify, analyze, and compare various types of evidence utilized in criminal investigations.
- Identify and utilize correct investigative techniques during criminal investigations.
- Identify, analyze, and compare theories and practices of ethics and professionalism in the criminal justice arena.
- Demonstrate the procedure for processing a crime scene and strategically planning a criminal investigation.