Management - Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Management degree program, the student will:
- Create a distinctive and technologically up to date portfolio documenting their understanding of how organizations have integrated and are integrating technology in the workplace.
- Direct business units using sound business judgment and leadership anchored in the use of relevant data.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of business principles.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of local, regional, national, and global economies.
- Explain how the common professional component of management, interrelates with technological applications that are required to maintain organizational viability.
- Conduct business locally, regional nationally and internationally.
- Apply decision making principles in governmental and non-government organizations.
- Apply current and emerging management theories, concepts and techniques to measure and improve organization performance and effectiveness.
- Develop mission statements, corporate strategic business plans and assess alternative technologies that coincide with the overall organizational mission.
- Demonstrate the importance of high ethical standards and their application in business decision making.
- Utilize change management skills to analyze business structure, organizational culture and diversity to produce best business practices.
Dr. Charles Fenner
34 Cornell Dr
Canton, NY 13617